`Eternal Assassinators~ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WeLcOmE To ThE FAmily

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FORGET FUL NESS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
`EA~A]_EX
`Leader LEGENDs Squad
`Leader LEGENDs Squad
`EA~A]_EX

FORGET FUL NESS Empty
PostSubject: FORGET FUL NESS                      FORGET FUL NESS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Two elderly couples were enjoying friendly conversation when one of the men asked the other, "Fred, how was the memory clinic you went to last month?"

"Outstanding," Fred replied. "They taught us all the latest psychological techniques - visualization, association - it's made a big difference for me."

"That's great! What was the name of that clinic?" Fred went blank. He thought and thought but couldn't remember. Then a smile broke across his face and he asked, "What do you call that flower with the long stem and thorns?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's it!" He turned to his wife. "Rose, what was the name of that clinic?"
flower
Back to top Go down
https://eaclan.forumotion.com
`EA~N|NJA*
Noobie
Noobie
`EA~N|NJA*

FORGET FUL NESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORGET FUL NESS                      FORGET FUL NESS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 pm

how how u get soooooo nuch jokes alex lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! king sunny Basketball pig alien alien What a Face Neutral Wink Embarassed Mad Very Happy Surprised Shocked
Back to top Go down
`EA~GHOST
`Leader SLAYERz Squad
`Leader SLAYERz Squad
`EA~GHOST

FORGET FUL NESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORGET FUL NESS                      FORGET FUL NESS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Gud joke
Back to top Go down
`EA~A]_EX
`Leader LEGENDs Squad
`Leader LEGENDs Squad
`EA~A]_EX

FORGET FUL NESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORGET FUL NESS                      FORGET FUL NESS I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:59 pm

thanx
Back to top Go down
https://eaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

FORGET FUL NESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORGET FUL NESS                      FORGET FUL NESS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORGET FUL NESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
`Eternal Assassinators~ Clan :: General Section :: Jokes-
Jump to: